Tuesday, September 16, 2014

End of Summer / Paper Lantern Postcard (Rubbermoon) / Sunday Postcard Art: Framed

Major denial that summer is coming to a close.  How can it, when I am still able to find bloom to photograph?
That said, I put together a postcard tonight for a friend.  Whimsical paper lanterns, breeze, a bit of final bloom in the midst of darkening autumn days.

First, I used Dylusions spray ink for a splash of sky color in the background.  Once dry, I used StayOn Jet Black to stamp Paper Lanterns (ge2826:  Lanterns).  I used Fiskars gel pens to add a bit of color to bloom and to lantern.


At this point, I decided to add some late summer/early fall color to the decorative paper.  This I adhered to a postcard.

A bit of framing with a paint pen, an add of the paper lantern piece, and my postcard is ready to send!

And one last bloom of summer...

Sunday Postcard Art:  Framed

No comments: