Friday, January 25, 2013

Blast from the Past Blog Hop: Enchanted Piggies!

Am happy to be a part of this day's VLVS blog hop.  Hermine - please email me your mailing address.  Random draw pulled your name.  I'd like to mail you the piggy stamp! :)

-
We've all put together an arty piece using blast from the past images from Viva Las Vegastamps.


Add party hat and voila - enchanted piggies!  Enjoy!  And at the end of the day, I'll randomly select one name of a poster and pass this stamp onto you.  Enjoy the hop!
Stamps used: Pigs in Basket, Heart with Heart Design, Party Hat, Enchanted


20 comments:

Judy Cantrell said...

Fabulous card! Love those little piggies!

Cathy said...

Well the piggies are ready to party. Fun Card.

Hermine said...

Love the piggies, beautiful card

VicR said...

Ooh, LOVE the pink pigs -- Cool stamp!
Awesome background too :)

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Oh the piggies in a basket are so adorable! I must have that stamp now. I am in love your beautiful creations!!!

Pinky Hobbs said...

So dang adorable!!!

~*~Patty S said...

Love your piggie creation...it immediately made me think of 'Charlotte's Web'

since I hardly do any challenges anymore I have missed your colorful and cool creativity Kersten
oxo

Laura said...

I love that you put party hats on the piggies. This is great.

Sandra Strait said...

Hmmm! I must order those piggies! Great card!

Glenda T. said...

THis is so stinkin cute!!!

ellen_mangione said...

I love the piggies! They are just too cute.

Sheri said...

Great Card. Pigs are so cute!

{S} said...

HA!! cute piggies!

Camerageek said...

Love the little piglets.

Ziggyeor said...

piggies! Are those sanity stealing ones?

by belle said...

So cute!!!

Squiddy said...

Wondering where the third little piggie got to... perhaps grew wings and flew to the bottle store for more party drinks :)

Lyneen said...

What a great card, very creative with those piggies!!!!!

leslierahye strickland said...

The piggies are probably my favorite! So cute! Great *enchanted* card!

Teresa said...

love how you used this stamp!