Friday, November 4, 2011

Altered Gypsy's Thanksgiving Blog Candy Draw: November 24th


***Happy Thanksgiving!  #1 is my draw, according to the random number generator:
True Random Number Generator1 Powered by RANDOM.ORG  So Cynthia, as soon as I receive your address, I'll mail out your book! :) Congratulations! :)

To celebrate all things November, and out of gratitude for all the lovely art my fellow artist bloggers shared on their blogs, I will draw a name for a copy of The Art of Personal Imagery.  In order to qualify, please add a comment.  Hopefully you might even decide to follow my blog and return again.  I'll draw the night of November 24th using a random generator and mail out your goodies upon receipt of your address.  Pass the word and Happy November!  :)

6 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

This is a nice way to celebrate Thanksgiving.....how generous of you.

Barbara D. said...

What a lovely gift. Receiving it would be a great way to begin the holidays.

A Magical Whimsy said...

Hello, Kersten
You are so very sweet to think of your followers and have a Thanksgiving giveaway~
Smiles :)
Teresa in California

Contessa Kris said...

Ohhh, I love this book and have checked it out of the library so many times. Would love to own! Thanks Kersten. Very generous of you.

Pan's Daughter said...

That looks like a good book. I'd love to have a chance at it. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeanette said...

What a wonderful book this is. Thanks so much for offering us a chance to win a copy. Love your blog and I'll be visiting you again.