Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bare Branch Trees Journal Page


Today I noticed fall.  I noticed Diana's trees next door - lush and green during summer, there are now hints of orange.  The  day was warm and sunny, but I seemed to be looking through everything with a fall filter.  The dark days and fall storms will return, but I wanted to put this day in my art journal, complete with bare branch trees that hold color, hold sunsets before simply holding themselves upright through winter.  Our autumn goddess is soon on the scene with full September's full moon to usher in the change of season.  Fall is nearly here.



2 comments:

Nigel said...

Wonderful colours and creativity on this one. Autumn has been here for a couple of weeks now - leaves are falling, the trees are laden with acorns and conkers, and there's that feeling in the air....

Tribal Horse Designs said...

love your designs!!!!!!!!!