Wednesday, December 2, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas: Tag 2

Here's my second in the series. This I had fun doing. I don't have the metal gadgetry to make my corners and holiday flora uber cool, but used a Prima and rustic looking eyelet instead. Who knew that watering down Pearl Ex powders could be such a fun exercise in splatter and mess? If it's cool on the tag, you should see my shirt! Be sure to check out the 12 Tags of Christmas. This might also make the perfect holiday bookmark for this week's Theme Thursday challenge.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

what a beautiful tag/bookmark! love your background!

peggy gatto said...

So soft and yet so much texture, just lovely!

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is stunning.
Great Tag.

http://truutske.blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful background.
Love the colours/tag.

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous, Kersten!

Silvia said...

Beautiful bookmark.

vintagesusie said...

Oh such a beautiful bookmark...too pretty to use, I think it should be hung on the christmas tree!!