Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nude Arch

Here's my arch for this week's Gothic Arch challenge. I wish now I had worked the rest of the quote in off to the side. It currently reads, "He called her "sweetie" and "crumbcake" and "darling" and "baby" and all the things (& more) that she ever wanted to be called." The quote actually goes on to say that "In contrast, she called him "dumbhead", a classic case of opposites attract" or something similar. It's funny. I forget how fun it is to work nudes into art - there's nearly always an element of surprise. Ah yes, and for those looking for my arch, it's the door. :) Collage images by Talulah's and Paper Whimsy.

12 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning creation and fabulous imagery!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is beautiful, Kersten...loved your quote, and was pleased to read the rest of it as well...Gorgeous art as always!

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful sensual arch Kersten!

Ginger said...

Loved your idea on this theme Beautifuly done !

Basement gal said...

Aahh gorgeous piece of artwork.

Gez said...

Wow I love your arch. Very clever.xx

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Kersten your piece is just gorgeous! :) lovely art.
I also see you didn't place a "bow" over her chest...I think you are the only one who noticed that I did that on my arch! LOL!

Athena said...

It really is a gorgeous arch.

Martina2801 said...

The perfect image for this theme, Kersten! Great arch!!

pat said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh It's wonderful, creative and original. I love it.
Pat

Lena said...

Beautiful - so creative! Love it!

Jann said...

Just lovely, Kersten!