Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blue Art

Today is the official end of summer - back to school tomorrow, so I worked on my altered book today, more specifically, my "Blue Art" journal spread. I always look forward to the start of a new school year - so the only blue I'm feeling is the thought of the early morning alarm clock. You might not be able to read it, but there are expressions included that read, "Moondancing strongly encouraged" and "There are nights when the wolves are silent and the moon howls." Stamps are from a variety of companies including Ma Vinci's, Cherry Pie, Zetti, 100 Proof Press, Red Lead, and more. Enjoy! This is for the Saturday's Workout challenge.

6 comments:

Lisannerosalie said...

I love it!

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant.
Amazing page. Love them.

Thanks Kersten for your page on SaWo.

Martina2801 said...

Wow what a fantastic page.
Unbelievable blue background.

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

I am a big fan of BLUE, wonderful journal pages, great stamping and the quotes are super too!

Cathy said...

I like how your pages came out. Can't wait to paly in the book.:)

yvonne said...

beautiful journal, love the blue background