Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rainbow

Somewhere Over the Rainbow is the Sunday Postcard Art challenge. Here's my contribution. I've not kept up on the challenges lately - too busy enjoying the destinations of the B.C. ferry system and the Trans Canada Hwy. on summer holiday with Bruce and Rie. I even packed an art bag and picked up some new stamping goodies at Michaels in Nanaimo, but no dice. The art muse has been fairly quiet. She's been a little more vocal on the writing front, however, and I do have some new poetry drafted. Oh, Happy Summer!

13 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Beautiful representation!

Judy said...

Gorgeous card, Kersten, good luck with the writing!

Donna said...

Lovely card :)

herminesplace said...

Lovely postcard

Willy said...

Wonderful postcard, Kersten!

Risa said...

I love this. Very beautiful.

Martina2801 said...

Gorgeous postcard, Kersten.

Mandy C said...

love your rainbow background.

Anne said...

This is lovely and the purple colors are wonderful.

Allegra Posts for Rose said...

I love this!!

Rein said...

Beautiful postcard!

Fiona Whitehead said...

This is a lovely piece - so serene

Luisa Migon said...

Beautiful card!!!