Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chalks

Last week's Created Byhand challenge was to use chalks. It gave me the perfect opportunity to break open the new box of lovely chalks Barb sent me for Christmas and try them out. Here's the end result. Stamps from Time to Stamp/I Brake for Stamps, Oxford, Quietfire, Art by Moonlight. Collage image from Collagevisions. This also meets the challenge for One Powerful Hour whose challenge this week was to return to some early stamps/stamping methods. Not only was I able to dabble again with chalk (something I've not done in many years!), but I used an old ABM image in this composition. ABM was my first jump into the land of unmounted stamps. Finally, I was able to complete this card (and clean up!) within the timeframe of one hour.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

beautiful!

Stempelchaotin said...

OMG this is absolutely lovely.
Gorgeous card.

missy k said...

So sweet, love the delicate colours:)

cmoh said...

the colors are wonderful and it looks like the scalloped edge is where the card will open...very unique.

thanks for taking the challenge.