Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cats

***I just love it when Blog Challenge Moms give a sneak peek of the challenge in the week ahead...it gives me time to mull over what I would like to create and work on it in bits and pieces between teaching and just being Mom of Rie. :) So THANK YOU for that extra bit of time!***

That said, this week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge is of the feline variety - Cats. Here's the postcard I created tonight that will likely become a Valentine card for my mom. Collage image by Lisa's Altered Art.

15 comments:

Virginia said...

kersten this is too precious.The background and colours are stunning.
I have a blog award waiting for you on my blog too..

herminesplace said...

Beautiful postcard

Kelly said...

lovely postcard

Femmy said...

gorgeous postcard!!

Donna said...

Great card :)

Moira said...

Gorgeous

Dianne Q Adams said...

Love your colors and style.

indybev said...

I agree with the "sneak preview" comment. This photo made me laugh because it was like a photo of a group of babies,---there's always one who's not cooperating. That "guy" in the middle looks like he's plotting how to get the heck out of town!

Kris Dickinson said...

Love this pretty postcard! The pink is great!

vintage wil said...

wow what a beautiful postcard!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a gorgeous postcard! Adorable Image!

Buffy said...

This is adorable.

Ozstuff said...

I love your cats postcard and the fact that you had time to plan it shows!! I enjoy the early warning system too.
I left a thankyou for my award in the appropriate place. I am really "chuffed" about it and can't wipe the grin off my face.

Taluula said...

This is beautiful.

Janny said...

Lovely!