Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Merry Star & Snowflakes

The WS challenge is Snowflake Kisses. I got to open my bday gift two days early tonight! :) Bruce gave me the new Slice! Now, I admit, I have been slow to jump when it comes to gadgets and cutters and such, but for some reason I was intrigued with this little machine. And rightfully so. I played a bit tonight, cutting one and four inch stars, frilly circles, even tags. My first created piece is Merry Star. Background stamped images from Oxford Impressions and collage image from Collagevisions. Slice from Bruce - THANK YOU! :)

13 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh wow this is totally awesome.
So lovely.

Belinda said...

beautiful star!

Stempelfrosch said...

Wonderful work!
LG Anke

herminesplace said...

Great star, love it.

Faye said...

Kersten, what a wonderful birthday gift and that you were able to jump right in there and use it. This is a gorgeous Christmas card.

Kreativgeschwafel said...

really fantastic!

Shelly Hickox said...

Ooh, I've been thinking about that Slice! Do I need it for Christmas maybe? Your piece is wonderful!

vintage wil said...

Oh wow this is awesome!!!

Char said...

This is just so lovely. Great and so is your guy.

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

What a sweet little star!

Clau said...

Gorgeous piece! I love the torn edges.

Stempelchaotin said...

Kersten, have you became my mail ??? Hugs.

Deborah March said...

Oooohhh, this is just DELIGHTFUL!! I have the Slice too...such FUN!