Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bookmark

Bookmark is the challenge for One Powerful Hour this week. I created this with the intention of adding funny comment to it about desperately in need of a good book, because really, who has time to sit around in flowing green dress and play with birds? But I found myself a bit keen on the end result, keen enough to make it my official Jane Austen bookmark. Last spring I bought the complete Jane Austen, read one story, and it's now collecting dust under my bed. Time to revive Jane, this bookmark will help.

6 comments:

joanne wardle said...

lol @ having time to sit around with the birds. it did turn out beautifully. perfect for you Jane Austen collection

Zuzu's Blog said...

very feminine and pretty. well done

vintage wil said...

What a beautiful bookmark, great image and colors.

cmoh said...

You will have to keep us updated on your Jane Progress...I have never made it all the way through one of the books!

I do love your bookmark...she is perfect the way she is...and I can so invision her with the 'left off" quotes!

Thanks for taking the challenge.

Gillian said...

perfectly feminine with a touch of romance about it, like the added lace detail Kersten:)

aino said...

Beautiful bookmark.