Monday, September 29, 2008

TMTA: Coffee & Fall Tree Girl


Coffee is the TMTA challenge this week. A good Monday theme as Monday is usually the day of coffee bucket - not mug o' coffee, bucket o' coffee. So I pulled out my old, dusty copy of Bernie Berlin's FANTASTIC book, Artist Trading Card Workshop, and played this rainy Monday evening. Came up with two ATCs that use the Mica method outlined on p. 94. Be sure to check out her equally fantastic blog. She has me wanting to take a day off to go and look for heart-shaped rocks. :) Collage images from ArtChix and Altered Pages. Stamps from Oxford Impressions and Inkastamps.

8 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Both of your cards are super! Love the Blue Moon Coffee and your lady looks great too!

Barbara B. said...

Bon appetito! Super, I like the first ATC.

Stempelfrosch said...

Fantastic coffee atc! Great stamps!
Lg Anke

Nancy said...

Great stamps and images!

J and Z said...

very cool!!

Kelly said...

wow! these are great ATCs!!!!

purplepaint said...

Oh these are awesome! I did a workshop where we worked all the way through that book! Wonderful techniques! Love the Blue Moon Coffee! Is that a stamp? Marva

Wendy said...

I have the same book you have! I like the mica technique but have never tried it. Nice job on the ATC!