Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gothic Arch: Favorite Movie

It's such a challenge to have just ONE favorite movie when there are so many to choose from. My gothic arch features one favorite movie, Chocolat. I love the Joanne Norris book and even read its sequel this summer, The Lollipop Shoes. I enjoyed getting reacquainted with the main characters. The film is my part of my annual spring equinox rite. Johnny Depp and chocolate is such a heady combination. The red represents the traveling capes worn by Vianne and Anouk. Stamps from Oxford Impressions, Club Scrap, and Johnny was an Ebay find.

22 comments:

herminesplace said...

Great arch, cool!!

Femmy said...

great background!! indeed a cool combination!!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow wonderful arch and a fantastic movie. Love them.

http://truutske.punt.nl said...

Very beautiful background and great movie arch.

Moira said...

Great arch and a lovely Mr Depp

Kimmie said...

I really, really love your arch! The stamping is wonderful! Sweet!

Kaz said...

love that background, and all of the images. gorgeous arch.

Kris Dickinson said...

Gorgeous arch!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Excellent!

Faye said...

Gorgeous arch for Johnny. Beautiful colors.

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful arch love those stamps and colours

Karen Owen said...

Well done! I love how you put your arch together, and I love that movie too.

Heather Robinson said...

Whew...you are so correct about the combination of Johnny and chocolate. I too had a difficult time narrowing down a favourite movie. I just love how you interpreted the theme and made it your very own, Kersten!

Judy said...

Snap, Kersten! What a wonderful take on the movie, such a great design!
JudyNZ

Mary-Beth said...

Fabulous arch!!

Dreamer said...

I just love this arch. Anything with Johnny Deppe will always have my vote as a winner

Kristin Long said...

Your arch is wonderful! I love how you combined your favorite movies and even included the red (and it is reason!) Thanks for playing!

Virginia said...

This si gorgeous..Love it all.

Chris said...

Love your chocolat arch...great stuff :)

Patti said...

Johnny Depp??? Anything with Johnny Depp is a winner... Great arch!

Ed said...

Brilliant idea, love your arch.

Chris said...

Gorgious arch!