Monday, July 28, 2008

Blog Award


Wow! Three weeks of no posting and I receive a lovely blog award from Gillian. Many thanks, kind Gillian. I am going to have to get my Muse back in order and see what I can create in upcoming summer days now that I'm home again.

So now I get the joy of passing on this award to seven other inspiring bloggers. Here are the instructions:

1) Put the logo on your blog.

2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4) Add links to those blogs on yours.

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Here are just a few blogs I've bookmarked -






3 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Thanks my Dear. I´m very honored. Hugs.

herminesplace said...

Thank you so much Kersten. I am very honoured.

Karen Owen said...

thank you so much! It is such an honor.

Hugs,
Karen