Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday Stamper: Hello Sunshine

Yes, a bit of sun would be nice. It has been an extended chilly spring here in Southeast Alaska. In another couple of weeks we'll be looking for warmer temps on our camping odyssey through beautiful British Columbia. Usually we find that mythical sun and its effects by going first inland and south. My 4X4 for Wednesday Stamper is comprised of a lot of alcohol ink, a collage clip from Vintage Charmings, and background stamps by Inkastamps, my blog candy winnings that arrived in the mail this week (thanks, Inka!).

10 comments:

Faye said...

We'd be happy to send you some of our sunshine in exchange for a little rain. I love your 4x4 with all those fab alcohol ink colors.

tina's space said...

Never mind! Hopefully all this weeks sunshine post will make the sun shine in your part of the world.

~*~Patty said...

Your 4x4 really put a smile on my face, wonderful design and colors!

belindaschneider said...

wonderful card and i looooove the background

Heather Robinson said...

The gorgeous splashes of alcohol inks give me hope that the sun will peek through and give this woman some much needed warmth! Hope the sun cooperates as you travel in B.C. too! Are you bringing an art journal?LOL What a delight to find someone who obviously loves eastern Canada as much as I do! Fantastic art piece!

Barbara said...

Your array of color is wonderful for the background for your charm. That sun charm is a real winner. Hope you find sun soon on your trip. The weather here in the states has been something else this year. We had 9 straight days of 110+ and I tell you that isn't fun. We just can't always get the weather we like but it is always home isn't it? Wish I could send some sun your way and it would be nice to have some cool sent down to me also. :)

herminesplace said...

This made me smile, love it!

Donna said...

Very pretty, I love the bold colors.

Gillian said...

Love all the contrasting colours through out this piece:)

Willy said...

Beautiful card!