Helmar & VLVS Loveliness! (Birds of a Feather?)
VLVS stamps used:
Mounted Bird Head
Helmar products used:
Helmar Quick 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Helmar Decoupage and Craft Paste
1. On a Gelli Plate printed paper, stamp in black the VLVS Feather Silhouette in random fashion.
2. With silver pen, write around the feather images, "Spread your wings and fly!" Set aside.
3. Stamp VLVS Mounted Bird Head. Trim to size and using Helmar Quick 450, adhere to matching torn paper. Glue to page starter.
4. Use matching acrylic paints to paint background page in art journal. I used teal and lime.
5. Using the Helmar Quick 450, adhere page starter to journal page. Add wash tape borders in matching colors.
6. Use the Helmar Quick 450 to add text and sequins.
7. When dry, use the Helmar Decoupage and Craft Paste to seal the page within the journal.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Sunday, May 5, 2013
It has been rainy, this month of May. NOAA calls for some sun in the next few days. I had hoped it would start this weekend. The giggling witch needs some rays.